Sunday 4 November 2018

SEPHORA WHISHLIST




It Sunday instead of having a lazy day with a movie and popcorn, I’m here making a whishlist.

The excitement in side me can’t wait to visit my first Sephora next month. We don’t have one here in the U.K. I feel like we are missing out on a huge brand. I first heard of the brand when I was a teen in high school, it was always talked by my friends. Every time I heard about a Sephora store I wanted to go and visit a store to try out Sephora own brand products. Luckily I get to visit to one in Saudi Arabia.

Im excited like a kid at Christmas or during the birthday month.I’ve started making a wish list of products I can’t wait to try out. Here a few products on my wish list;
Sephora “the sculptor “ airbrush sponge 
Sephora cleansing wipes 
Sephora lip-stories
Sephora face mask  
Sephora bronzing powder “my Seychelles cruise”

Is there any other Sephora own brand products I need to try out ?
Comment below if there is 


2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to sephora & go shopping. Hopefully one day. Let me know what it's like mate!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it always been on my whishlist. Hope you can visit one soon

      Delete