Friday 26 October 2018

HTBLOGGER BRAND AMBASSADOR






Before I get into this blog post, I was gifted all items to review. All opinion are my own.

Im part of the @htblogger brand ambassador team. It’s my first time being on a brand ambassador team. If your a blogger and reading this post I’m sure you would understand my excitement to receive my first mail. The day finally came, true to be told I didn’t know what to expect.

In my first blogger mail I received a #hashtagblogger tee and a No7 lipstick.

I love the #htblogger tee, it simple but classy. It can be worn as a every day shirt but I’m gonna keep my tee safe as a memory of my first brand ambassador team.  
  

  



When it came to lipstick I was confused as when did No 7 change their lipstick packaging. I looked again closer to make sure it was a No 7 lipstick. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed on how the packaging was classy and slim. I can’t wait to test out the lipstick and give it a fair review.

Keep a eye out for my next blog post where I’ll be talking about the lipstick.






2 comments:

  1. Do you have info on htblogger? 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Zoe you can find all the info about @htblogger on her Instagram page and how to join

      Delete