Tuesday 13 November 2018

PRODUCT FAVOURITE TUESDAY;LYNX DEODORANT




I’m going to throw it out there, I use men deodorant and I’m obsessed with them. I prefer Lynx men deodorant over women’s deodorant. I sometimes steal my partners deodorant when he isn’t looking. 

Why men deodorant? They last longer, the smell is stronger, prefect for those longs travel or when your in a huge crowd. Don’t get me wrong I do own women deodorants as well.

Lynx excite deodorant is a strong refreshing scent which last throughout the day. It not a over powering scent like Lynx Africa. For the price it is reasonable, I always bulk buy when it on offer. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought of using men's deodorant, the smell is too strong and triggers a headache but they do last much longer than any women's

    Erica Raquel
    https://www.grandfashlife.com

    ReplyDelete